Before enrolling in this program, you should complete all other programs in the Master's Certificate in Project Management – Agile.
Agile Capstone will enable you to apply the skills and techniques learned through previous programs in the Agile track of the Master’s Certificate in Project Management. Through engaging simulations, you’ll play the role of Scrum Master, Product Owner, executive stakeholder, and customer while practicing Agile team rituals including sprint and release planning, retrospectives, and user story prioritization.
These simulations will introduce prototyping scenarios, impediment resolution, forecasting, integrating with non-Agile teams, and linking multiple concurrent Agile teams on a single product release. You will also be involved in a troubled project recovery simulation and use Agile software tools to visualize many of the decision-making artifacts that are commonly used in large-scale Agile projects.
Who Should Attend
Agile practitioners and coaches, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, project managers, product managers, project management office directors, and new product development leaders.
Continuing Education Units
This course provides 1.4 Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
How You Will Benefit
Through complex project simulations you will practice:
- Scrum Roles and Rituals
- Forecasting Agile Product Releases
- Managing Multiple Agile Projects Simultaneously in Traditional and Hybrid Environments
- Recovering A Challenged Project
- Utilizing Software Assisted Tools Used in Agile Environments
- Introduction to the Program and Online Tools
- Roles and Rituals for Single-Product Agile Environments
- Assessment and Adapting to Common Agile Challenges
- Multi-Project Scenarios and Portfolio Balancing
- Agile Coaching in Hybrid Environments
- Overcoming Impediments and Roadmap Planning
Program: 8:15 a.m.-5 p.m.
Lunch and Breaks are Included with Program Registration
Program Check-In will be 7:30-8:15 a.m. on the first day of the program.