Management & Leadership
Advanced Management and Leadership Certificate (Online)
Achieve better career results and become a more productive contributor by building relationships, managing change, making strategic decisions, and building your business acumen. Completing the fully online Advanced Management and Leadership Certificate from the Wisconsin School of Business Center for Professional & Executive Development will help you expand your leadership skills and prepare you for the next phase of your career.
Set yourself apart by gaining the skills you need to:
- Understand the impact your decisions have on your organization
- Use informal and indirect authority to influence stakeholders
- Master the financial language to achieve success
Our programs and certificates add credibility to your work-ready skill set. Through the completion of this certificate, you’ll:
- Learn from instructors with real-world business experience
- Build your professional network
- Discover new ways of doing business that raise your value and improve your organization
Download Certificate Planner
All online programs offer a blend of Live Learning Sessions and pre- and post-session application activities designed to help you have an immediate impact on your organization. Through the programs, you’ll also expand your professional network with likeminded colleagues from across the country and learn from instructors with extensive business experience.
Denise Murphy, Business Owner, Mount Vernon Creates
Who Should Enroll
Supervisors, experienced executives, and individuals who want to separate themselves from the competition should enroll in the Advanced Management and Leadership Certificate.
Core Programs (Complete all)
- How To Influence Without Direct Authority (Online)
- Business Acumen and Strategy (Online)
- Effective Meeting Management and Facilitation (Online)
- Finance and Accounting for Non-Financial Professionals (Online)
Elective Programs (Complete two)
Enroll in a Certificate Program
There is no cost or commitment to enroll. By doing so, we can help you track your progress through the certificate and send you information about upcoming programs and professional development opportunities.