Master’s Certificate in Project Management - Phase-based (Online)
Establish yourself as a great project manager by getting large-scale projects done on time and within budget. Completing the fully online Master’s Certificate in Project Management from the Wisconsin School of Business Center for Professional & Executive Development will give you the skills to organize, prioritize, delegate, and create buy-in from team members to better meet the needs of your organization.
Set yourself apart by gaining the skills you need to:
- Manage large-scale projects
- Implement new methods, tools, and techniques
- Evaluate and improve workflows
Our programs and certificates add credibility to your work-ready skill set. Through the completion of this certificate, you’ll:
- Learn from instructors with real-world business experience
- Build your professional network
- Discover new ways of doing business that raise your value and improve your organization
Download Certificate Planner
All online programs offer a blend of Live Learning Sessions and pre- and post-session application activities designed to help you have an immediate impact on your organization. Through the programs, you’ll also expand your professional network with likeminded colleagues from across the country and learn from instructors with extensive business experience.
Amy Fish, Coordinator of Community Partnerships and Grants, Green Bay Area Public Schools
Who Should Enroll
New and experienced managers, business operations supervisors, and business process improvement teams should enroll in the Master’s Certificate in Project Management.
Core Programs (Complete all)
- Project Leadership Communication (Online)
- How To Influence Without Direct Authority (Online)
- Project Management: Planning, Scheduling, and Control (Online)
- Managing Project Risks (Online)
- Project Management Capstone (Online)
Elective Programs (Complete one)
Enroll in a Certificate Program
There is no cost or commitment to enroll. By doing so, we can help you track your progress through the certificate and send you information about upcoming programs and professional development opportunities.