Transition to Executive Management
The Wisconsin School of Business Center for Professional & Executive Development will provide you with the practical skills needed to have an immediate and lasting impact on your organization. During three visits to the Fluno Center, you’ll network with other senior leaders, learn from industry-leading executives, and develop the influence, negotiation, business acumen, and leadership skills you need to excel in a senior management position.
A nine-day certificate program held in three sessions
March 3-5 | April 6-8 | May 11-13, 2020
Fluno Center, Madison, WI | Parking and Location
Early Bird Discount
$1,500 discount before Dec. 31, 2019
Who Should Attend
- Managers, directors, and functional area leaders who have high potential to transition to senior management
- Leaders with ten years of management experience who want to broaden their business and leadership skills.
- Senior leaders and entrepreneurs of companies with growth potential
- Participants must have a minimum of five years of business experience in a management or leadership role
Why Earn This Certificate?
- You will be prepared to successfully transition into a high-level, executive leadership role
- You will develop and deepen your understanding in critical business areas of strategy, finance, marketing, talent management, and leadership
- You will increase your ability to influence effectively across functional areas and departments
- You will be able to purposely lead organizational and/or team culture to a place of greater productivity and performance
"TEM has given me tools and concepts that I am using on a daily basis to successfully lead my global team."
Hernando Lopez, Global Technical Service Director, Genus ABS
This program is held at the Fluno Center, a state-of-the-art, full service, and award-winning lodging facility in downtown Madison, Wisconsin.
Maximum 25 registrants to ensure peer networking and deep learning engagement. Accommodations are not included in the program fees. Lodging is $149-179 per night. Contact the Fluno Center for reservations 877-773-5866.
For information about substitutions or cancellations, contact Stephanie Achten 608-441-7312 [email protected]