Transition to Executive Management
The Wisconsin School of Business Center for Professional & Executive Development will provide you with the practical skills needed to have an immediate and lasting impact on your organization. During three, three-day visits to the Fluno Center, you’ll network with other senior leaders, learn from industry-leading executives, and develop the influence, negotiation, business acumen, and leadership skills you need to excel in a senior management position.Download 2021 Brochure
Who Should Attend
- Managers, directors, and functional area leaders who have high potential to transition to senior management
- Leaders with ten years of management experience who want to broaden their business and leadership skills.
- Senior leaders and entrepreneurs of companies with growth potential
- Participants must have a minimum of five years of business experience in a management or leadership role
Why Earn This Certificate?
- You will be prepared to successfully transition into a high-level, executive leadership role
- You will develop and deepen your understanding in critical business areas of strategy, finance, marketing, talent management, and leadership
- You will increase your ability to influence effectively across functional areas and departments
- You will be able to purposely lead organizational and/or team culture to a place of greater productivity and performance
"TEM has given me tools and concepts that I am using on a daily basis to successfully lead my global team."
Hernando Lopez, Global Technical Service Director, Genus ABS
This program is held at the Fluno Center, a state-of-the-art, full service, and award-winning lodging facility in downtown Madison, Wisconsin.
Maximum 25 registrants to ensure peer networking and deep learning engagement. Accommodations are not included in the program fees. Lodging is $149-179 per night. Contact the Fluno Center for reservations 877-773-5866.
For information about substitutions or cancellations, contact Stephanie Achten 608-441-7312 [email protected]